Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mills: Split worse than limb loss


Heather Mills has said she would rather lose the rest of her limbs than repeat the trauma of her marriage breakdown.

In her first television interview since her split with Sir Paul McCartney, she told US entertainment show Extra she would never marry again.

The 38-year-old former model, who lost a leg in a motorbike accident in 1993, said she had been "vilified".

"I would rather someone come up and chop off all my limbs than go through what I went through," she said.

She added: "It's a fact because if your limbs are chopped off you ... get another limb and there's light at the end of the tunnel.


"When you're vilified for doing nothing but falling in love with an icon ... I'd rather have all of my limbs cut off that's the God's honest truth."

No comments:

NYC Traffic Cam