Thursday, March 22, 2007

Want a Good Greek restaurant in Astoria,NY



Check out: Taverna Kyclades in Astoria 33-07 Ditmars Blvd at 33st. phone 718 5458666

This restaurant had always appealed to me, just from walking by.
I am born and raise in Astoria , so i know my food here.As a kid i use to play in the garden behind it, when there was nothing there.


There's an indoor section and a section that's outdoor in the summer, and enclosed in the winter. It's filled with grape vines and looks very inviting. Now that I was eating what was on the menu, I decided to try this place out.The menu focused on seafood, though there were other options. Sadly, no haloumi, but they did have a lovely fried cheese dish that we got as an appetizer. I got the Salmon Steak as my entree.Very tasty, but the portions were huge. Definitely a good deal for their moderate price. I will be enjoying that salmon for the rest of week.

No comments:

NYC Traffic Cam