Monday, September 18, 2006

BALDWIN RIPS EX AND

September 18, 2006 -- ALEC Baldwin just can't keep his bitter anger about ex-wife Kim Basinger - or her pack of pit-bull lawyers - bottled up.
In a startling interview in the October GQ, the actor trashes the Oscar-winning blonde he divorced in 2002. Baldwin claims she told such horrible lies about him that he wanted to die. And he rips one of her attorneys as an obese blowhard.

"My ex-wife once said, 'He's Saddam Hussein.' She said that. And I thought, 'Do I hide myself in cramped underground quarters? Do I like to shoot firearms in a celebratory way? Did I execute whole villages of people and bulldoze their bodies into a pit? What are you saying? Explain this to me.' "

When Baldwin got hit with Basinger's legal missives, "it said all of these things, like I wasn't a good father [to 10-year-old daughter Ireland] . . . I remember lying in bed, thinking I wanted to die on the spot . . . I would say, 'Please don't let me wake up. I can't face another day.' "

He saves extra vitriol for Basinger's lawyers at Hersh, Mannis & Bogen, who he believes influence her. "[Judy] Bogen, she's this 300-pound homunculus whose face looks like a cross between a bulldog and a clenched fist. She's this hideously angry-looking woman. She'd snarl and hiss."

Bogen did not return our call.

No comments:

NYC Traffic Cam