Thursday, September 07, 2006

Brando son toasts Post

/>
Christian Brando is tired of getting a bum rap.

He's fuming about a New York Post Page Six hatchet job that called him a "creepy killer" and accused him of trying to sell the personal address book of his late father, legendary actor Marlon Brando, in order to make a quick buck.

"I didn't do it! I'm not a seedy creep!" said Christian Brando, 48.

In an exclusive interview with the Daily News, the Oscar winner's eldest son swore he had nothing to do with pilfering or hawking the celeb-packed roster, which was briefly offered on eBay but quickly pulled when lawyers for "The Godfather" star's estate reported it stolen in June.

"Why would I do that? Why does everyone blame me for all this s--t?" said Brando, the family black sheep who did six years in prison for fatally shooting his half-sister Cheyenne's boyfriend Dag Drollet in 1990.

"I didn't get away with anything! I did my time," he said.

"There are people in the media that are gonna make up anything about me. They hit me over and over. ... I can't help the media," he griped.

"Everyone thinks we got millions of dollars. When my father died he left a lot of taxes," said Brando, who is one of at least nine children the star had with three wives and various lovers.

Brando's girlfriend Donna Geon backed up his assertion. "Christian was very upset about the death of his dad when we went there [to Marlon's former Mulholland Drive home this year]. He didn't take the phone book," said Geon, who admitted they did grab "some dishes."

Christian Brando also railed that Robert Blake's lawyers tried to blame him for the 2001 murder of the former "Baretta" star's wife, Bonny Lee Bakley.

Brando had a fling with Bakley, who initially said her baby was Brando's. A DNA test proved Blake was the father of baby Rose.

"When Blake's wife was murdered, I was under 9 tons of logging truck" in Washington State, "but they tried to pin that on me," Brando fumed.

L.A. County prosecutors said Brando had an "airtight" alibi for the time of Bakley's shooting death. Blake was acquitted of murder in 2005.

No comments:

NYC Traffic Cam